The inner volume of DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven is 25L. It is a small vacuum drying oven. It can be used for powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven is suitable for drying heat-sensitive and easily oxidized substances. Fast and efficient drying of items with complex components. The DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven can reduce the drying temperature (low pressure, low temperature), avoid some items from being oxidized when heated, and avoid hot air from killing biological cells. DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven is fully enclosed and dry when drying items, without dust damage.
DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven Grouped equipment:
2XZ-2 rotary vane vacuum pump:
2XZ-2 rotary vane vacuum pump is a two-stage high-speed direct-coupled rotary vane vacuum pump. It has a rotor installed in the pump cavity, and a rotary vane in the rotor slot. When the rotor drives the rotary vane to rotate, the rotary vane clings to the wall of the cavity, separating the inlet and exhaust ports, and makes the volume of the intake cavity periodically expand to inhale, and the volume of the exhaust cavity to periodically shrink to Compress the gas, push the exhaust valve to exhaust, so as to obtain a vacuum. The 2XZ-2 rotary vane vacuum pump is equipped with a gas ballast valve, which can prolong the service life of the pump oil and prevent the pump oil from mixing with water. 2XZ-2 rotary vane vacuum pump is small in size, light in weight, low in noise and easy to start. In addition, there are measures to prevent oil return and no measures to prevent oil leakage from oil seals to pollute the site.
DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven Product Features:
- The heating element is located on the inner partition of the box, and the heating time is shortened by 50% compared with the traditional vacuum oven.
- Large-screen LCD display, multi-group data-screen display, menu-style operation interface, easy to understand and easy to operate.
- The cuboid studio makes the effective volume utilization rate large, and the microcomputer temperature controller ensures accurate and reliable temperature control.
- Toughened, bullet-proof double-layer glass door to observe the objects in the working room at a glance, and can fill the interior with inert gas.
- The closing tightness of the box door can be adjusted arbitrarily by the user, and the integrally formed silicone rubber i] sealing ring ensures high vacuum in the box.
- DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven is made of stainless steel plate, the shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is electrostatically sprayed.
- The storage, heating, testing and drying of DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven are carried out in an environment without oxygen or filled with inert gas, and the product will not cause oxidation.
DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven application:
DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven is used in medical and health, biochemistry, environmental protection, chemical and pharmaceutical research and application fields, and is used for baking, powder drying and disinfection and sterilization of glass containers. For scientific research in factories and mines, colleges and universities, and various laboratories to dry items under vacuum conditions.
|Model||Temp. Range(°C)||Max. Vacuum Degree(Mpa)||Working Temp.(°C)||Chamber Capacity (L)||Inner Dimension (W*D*H,mm)||Overall Dimension (W*D*H,mm)|
1. What are the box structures of the DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven?
The box structure of DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven includes: intelligent liquid crystal temperature controller, inert gas inlet valve, vacuum gauge, and cabinet.
2. What should be paid attention to when using the DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven?
① Do not place the sample in the heating state of the oven, but place the sample with the heating turned off;
② When placing samples, a certain space should be reserved around the upper and lower sides to keep the air flow in the box unobstructed;
③ If the sample will have a phase change during the drying process, it must be placed in a tray to avoid contamination of other samples;
④ If the dry items become lighter and smaller after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum port in the box to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being sucked in by the dry items;
⑤Any liquid solvents and items whose ignition point and boiling point are lowered below 150°C in a vacuum state are strictly prohibited from being placed in the box.