R-1010 rotary evaporator, the capacity of the evaporating bottle is 10L, and the capacity of the receiving bottle is 5L. 10L rotary evaporator, through electronic control, makes the flask rotate at a constant speed at the most suitable speed to increase the evaporation area. The evaporating flask was kept under negative pressure by a vacuum pump. The evaporation flask is placed in a water bath for constant temperature heating while rotating, and the solution in the bottle is heated, diffused and evaporated in the rotating flask under negative pressure. In addition, under the action of the high-efficiency cooler, the hot steam can be quickly liquefied to speed up the evaporation rate.
10L Rotary Evaporator Grouped Equipment
DLSB-20/30 low temperature coolant circulation pump
Capacity: 20L; Minimum no-load temperature: -30°C; Power 100W
SHZ-C vertical vacuum pump
Capacity: 50L; Maximum vacuum: 0.098MPa
10L Rotary Evaporator Advantages
- 10L rotary evaporator water bath: imported stainless steel is used for one-time stamping and forming. Automatic lifting function, smooth speed, no impact.
- 10L rotary evaporator condenser tube: heat-resistant glass, large-diameter three-reflux spiral condensation structure, expanding the condensation area, saving time and money.
- 10L rotary evaporator inlet and outlet combination valve: unique FTFE three-way combination valve. Arbitrarily control air and liquid flow, feed and discharge materials without stopping the machine, and improve work efficiency.
- 10L rotary evaporator sealing parts: use new foreign PTFE material. Treated with special technology to enhance sealing, anti-corrosion and wear resistance.
- The main structure of the 10L rotary evaporator: high-quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel materials are used to further improve and improve the reasonable performance of the instrument.
- 10L rotary evaporator liquid crystal display: liquid temperature and rotation speed are displayed on the liquid crystal screen, which can be set by one button with the knob, with high temperature control accuracy and more stable speed
- The 10L rotary evaporator is made of high borosilicate glass, which has good heat resistance and vibration resistance, is durable and easy to clean
10L Rotary Evaporator Applications
- Universities: School of Pharmacy, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, School of Food Science, School of Agriculture, School of Life Sciences, School of Medicine, etc.
- Government agencies: Chinese Academy of Sciences, Academy of Military Sciences, Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Drug Research, Inspection and Quarantine Departments, Environmental Protection Departments, etc.
- Enterprises: pharmaceutical, chemical, food, spices, ink pulp, military and other enterprises
10L Rotary Evaporator Maintenance
- Abnormal phenomenon: the motor does not turn
- The indicator light (or digital display) of the electric control box is on, to detect whether the internal and external plugs of the electric box are loose or disconnected.
- The indicator light (or digital display) of the electric control box is not on.
- Confirm that “1, 2” is normal.
- “O.U.” is displayed when the frequency converter is disturbed by high frequency.
- Inverter protection function display
- Reinsert the plug and connect the disconnected wire.
- Replace the fuse or confirm that there is no abnormality in the power supply.
- Update the circuit board or electric control box.
- Connect the ground wire or change the work location
- Abnormal phenomenon: the vacuum cannot be pumped:
- Solvent in container, limited by saturated injector pressure.
- Decreased capacity of vacuum oil pump.
- Vacuum hoses, loose fittings, leaks from vacuum gauges.
- The magnetic particle flaw detector is used for the pressure holding test. In the absence of any solvent, close all the external butterfly valves and pipelines, and hold the pressure for one minute. The pointer of the vacuum gauge should not move, indicating that the airtightness is good. Otherwise, see the right.
- There are sundries in the discharge valve and pressure control valve.
- Damaged glass wool sandwich panel.
- Drain the solvent and try with an empty bottle.
- Change the oil (water) of the vacuum oil pump, clean and overhaul.
- Detect and eliminate segment by segment along the vacuum pipeline.
- ①Reassemble, clean the ground surface of the glass wool sandwich panel, apply vacuum silicone grease, align and tighten the flange.
②Renew the failed sealing ring.
- Updates or fixes.
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range||Evaporation Rate(H2O)||Voltage||Lifing Height(mm)|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃||≥1||220V 50/60HZ||0-140|
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃|
Q: What factors affect the working efficiency of 10L rotary evaporator?
- Vacuum degree: The lower the limit of the vacuum pump, the lower the vacuum value of the system. During distillation, it is necessary to set a reasonable vacuum value through the vacuum controller to ensure distillation efficiency and avoid bumping. If the budget allows, a vacuum controller or vacuum valve is necessary to control the system vacuum required for the distillation.
- Heating temperature: The higher the temperature of the heating pot, the faster the distillation effect of the solvent, but considering the heat sensitivity of the target component and the safety of operation, the most commonly used temperature is 60°C. Furthermore, above 80°C, switching to silicone oil as the medium will bring about cleaning problems. Currently on the market, the best diaphragm vacuum pump, the ultimate vacuum can reach 2mbar.
- The cooling capacity of the condensate: the cooling capacity of the cooling water circulation tank, the circulation power and head of the cooling water circulation tank.
- Rotation ability: the stability of the rotating motor, the concentricity between the glass shaft and the host.tation ability: the stability of the rotating motor, the concentricity of the glass shaft and the host.