S-100L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory instrument used for mixing, reacting and distilling chemical substances. The reactor has a volume of 100L and is made of high temperature and chemical resistant borosilicate glass. The jacket design allows temperature control during the reaction, while the glass material provides process visibility. It is often used in large-scale experiments and production in chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other industries.
100L Jacketed Glass Reactor Supporting Equipment:
1. DLSB-100/120℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
DLSB-100/120℃ Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump is a laboratory instrument for circulating coolant at low temperature. It consists of a compressor, condenser, and circulation pump that work together to provide a continuous flow of coolant. The pump is used in a variety of applications such as chemical reactions, materials testing and temperature sensitive experiments. The cryogenic coolant circulation pump maintains temperatures down to -120°C, ideal for cooling hot samples. It is commonly used for research and production purposes in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industries. .
2. SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
SHZ-C Circulating Water Vacuum Pump is a laboratory equipment used to generate vacuum in a closed system by removing air or gas from the system. It is commonly used in chemical, biological and medical research laboratories, as well as industrial processes requiring vacuum. It is often used in chemical reactions that require a vacuum environment, such as vacuum filtration and distillation. It can also be used for drying and degassing samples, and removing solvents from sensitive samples.
3. GYY-100L high temperature circulating oil bath.
High temperature circulating oil bath is a laboratory instrument used to maintain a constant temperature for chemical reactions and experiments. It consists of a heating element and a container filled with oil that is circulated to maintain an even temperature. These baths are capable of high temperatures and are used in a variety of fields, including chemistry, biology and materials science.
100L Jacketed Glass Reactor Advantages:
The 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor offers several advantages for chemical reactions and process development in a laboratory setting.
- Large capacity: The 100-liter reactor can handle a larger amount of reactants, suitable for large-scale experiments and production.
- Temperature control: The jacket design of the reactor allows precise temperature control during the reaction. The jacket provides a space for the coolant to circulate and can be heated or cooled to maintain the desired temperature.
- Visibility: The glass material of the reactor provides visibility of the process, allowing researchers to monitor the progress of the reaction in real time.
- Chemical resistance: The reactor is made of borosilicate glass, which has strong chemical corrosion resistance and is suitable for a variety of chemicals.
- Easy to clean: The glass material of the reactor is easy to clean and sterilize, ensuring the purity of the sample and preventing cross-contamination.
- Versatility: The reactor can be used in a wide range of applications, including mixing, reaction and distillation of chemicals.
- Safety: The jacket design of the reactor ensures that the reaction remains in a closed state, reducing the risk of leakage and accidents in the laboratory.
The 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor provides researchers with a reliable, versatile and safe option for large-scale chemical and biological experiments.
100L Jacketed Glass Reactor Application:
The 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory equipment commonly used in chemical reactions and can be used for a wide range of experiments and applications.
- Chemical synthesis: The reactor is used for the chemical synthesis of various compounds, including organic and inorganic compounds. The jacket design allows for precise temperature control during the reaction, increasing throughput and reaction rate.
- Distillation: The reactor can be used for distillation of solvents, mixtures and other chemical substances. The jacketed design allows precise temperature control during distillation.
- Polymerization: The reactor is used to polymerize monomers into polymers. The jacket design allows for precise temperature control during the reaction, ensuring desired polymer properties.
- Crystallization: The reactor is used for the crystallization of chemical substances such as salt, sugar and protein. The jacket design allows precise temperature control during crystallization.
- Extraction: The reactor can be used to extract chemical substances from natural resources such as plants and animals. The jacket design allows precise temperature control during extraction.
- Fermentation: This reactor is used in fermentation processes such as the production of biofuels, antibiotics and other biological products. The jacket design allows precise temperature control during fermentation.
The 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a versatile instrument that can be used in a variety of applications in chemical and biological processes. Its jacketed design enables precise temperature control, while its large capacity and visibility make it suitable for large-scale experiments and production.
100L jacketed glass reactor operation method:
The operation method of the 100L jacketed glass reactor varies according to the specific model and application, but in general, the following steps outline a basic operating procedure:
- Preparation: Before starting the reactor, make sure it is clean, dry and free of any debris or contamination. Check that all connections, valves and fittings are properly installed and tightened.
- Assembly: Assemble the reactor by placing the reactor on a stable, level surface and connecting appropriate piping and fittings to the reactor and external temperature control unit. Fill the jacket to the desired level with the appropriate coolant.
- Loading: Load the reactants and any required additives into the reactor according to the process requirements. Make sure the reactor is not full and has enough headspace for expansion during the reaction.
- Temperature control: Set the required temperature on the external temperature control unit, and let the coolant circulate in the jacket. Monitor the reaction temperature and adjust cooling or heating as necessary to maintain the desired temperature.
- Reaction: Start the reaction and monitor its progress. If necessary, add reagents or adjust temperature to maintain desired reaction rate.
- Completion: Once the reaction is complete, stop heating or cooling and allow the reactor to cool to room temperature. Disconnect the tubing and fittings and carefully remove the contents of the reactor.
- Cleaning: Clean the reactor thoroughly with an appropriate cleaning solution and rinse with distilled water. Dry the reactor before storage.
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines when operating the 100 L jacketed glass reactor. Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment and follow good laboratory practice to ensure safe and efficient operation.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. What kind of glass is used in the 100L jacketed glass reactor?
The 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor is usually made of borosilicate glass, which is highly resistant to chemical corrosion and thermal shock.
2. Can the 100L jacketed glass reactor be used for hazardous chemicals?
Yes, the 100L Jacketed Glass Reactor can be used with hazardous chemicals, but proper safety precautions must be taken, such as using proper personal protective equipment and working in a well-ventilated area.
3. Can the 100L jacketed glass reactor be used for vacuum distillation?
Yes, the 100L jacketed glass reactor is connected to a vacuum pump, and the vacuum distillation can be performed by adjusting the pressure.