The F-80L laboratory glass reactor can carry out stirring reaction under normal pressure or negative pressure according to the requirements of use. According to the required reaction temperature, select different temperature control media to carry out reflux and distillation of the reaction solution. It is equipped with temperature measurement. High precision, small error, high work efficiency. Laboratory glass reactors are ideal testing and production equipment for modern synthetic chemicals, biopharmaceuticals and new material preparation.
Laboratory glass reactor supporting equipment:
1. DLSB-10/20 ℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
DLSB-50/10°C Low Temperature Coolant Circulating Pump Low temperature coolant circulating pump is a common experimental instrument in the laboratory. It helps provide cooling for various equipment and has many uses. When the low-temperature coolant circulation pump is in working condition, the built-in circulation pump pumps the low-temperature liquid in the tank to the experimental device that needs to be cooled, and then the low-temperature liquid returns to the low-temperature tank for cooling, and the cooling is continuously circulated in this way.
2. SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
The vacuuming principle of the SHZ-C circulating water multi-purpose vacuum pump is different from that of the jet type air extractor, and it is still a centrifugal mechanical pump. The impeller rotor is installed eccentrically in the cylindrical pump casing, and its blades are forward curved. When the impeller rotates, the working water forms a water ring that swirls along the pump casing under the action of centrifugal force. Due to the eccentric position of the impeller, the water ring moves relative to the blades, so that the space volume between two adjacent blades changes periodically.
Laboratory glass reactor features:
Placed in the laboratory glass reactor interlayer, the constant temperature heating or cooling reaction can be realized through the circulation of cold and heat sources, and the distillation and reflux of the reaction solvent can be controlled.
- The composite seal of PTFE long-term sealing polytetrafluoroethylene is used to ensure high-precision sealing under working conditions.
- Constant pressure feeding, double-effect serpentine condenser, reflux device, complete configuration, distillation, reflux, extraction, all can be carried out.
- The full set of glass for the laboratory glass reactor is made of high borosilicate glass, which has good chemical and physical properties, wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
- The laboratory glass reactor adopts an intelligent temperature control system, which is easy to operate.
- The lower discharge has a flange port and a PTFE valve, which can be disassembled to facilitate the discharge of solid materials. Eliminate liquid leakage and poor feeding.
- Stirring motor with digital display, frequency conversion control, equipped with a reducer with increased torque, to maintain stable operation.
- Reasonable structure and exquisite materials. The mechanical parts are made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy, with long service life.
- Optional, water bath, oil bath, electric heating mantle heating, convenient and practical.
Laboratory glass reactor application:
1. Stirring reaction
The laboratory glass reactor is circulated through the stirrer, so that the gas, liquid and even suspended particles in the solution can be mixed evenly. By adding different liquids or substances and stirring, the mixing is more thorough and the liquids are prevented from evaporating and refluxing.
2. Purification reaction
As an important chemical method, purification not only plays an important role in chemical research, but also plays a very important role in chemical production. Through a series of steps, the laboratory glass reactor can extract pure liquid and desired materials.
3. High temperature reaction
“High temperature” means that the temperature must be very high when this reaction occurs. The laboratory glass reactor has good chemical and physical properties, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, so that many experiments can be carried out normally.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. How to deal with the slow temperature rise of the laboratory glass reactor in winter?
- Choose insulation cotton and wrap the double-layer glass reactor.
- Properly increase the set temperature of the high temperature oil bath (high temperature circulator).
- Do not fill the solution in the laboratory glass reactor all at once, you can choose to add liquid in batches.
2. How to clean the laboratory glass reactor daily?
Wipe each interface with a soft cloth, and then apply a little vacuum grease.
3. Can the low-temperature medium be introduced into the laboratory glass reactor?
According to the required reaction temperature, the laboratory glass reactor selects different temperature control media for reflux and distillation of the reaction solution.