S-50L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a kind of laboratory glassware, which is often used for chemical reaction, mixing, heating or cooling of samples. It is designed with a cylindrical glass vessel surrounded by a jacket layer for temperature control. The 50L capacity of the reactor means it can hold up to 50L of reactants and solvent, making it suitable for larger scale reactions. 50L Jacketed Glass Reactor is commonly used in pharmaceutical, chemical engineering and research laboratories.
50L Jacketed Glass Reactor Supporting Equipment:
1. DLSB-50/60℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
The DLSB-50/60°C Low Temperature Coolant Circulator Pump is a laboratory equipment used in cooling applications that require precise constant temperature control at low temperatures. It is commonly used in research laboratories, medical facilities and industrial environments where cryogenic cooling is required. The cryogenic coolant circulation pump achieves temperatures as low as -80°C, depending on model and specification. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications including cooling samples, equipment and reactions requiring low temperatures.
2. SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
SHZ-C Circulating Water Vacuum Pump is a laboratory equipment used to generate vacuum in a closed system by removing air or gas from the system. It is commonly used in chemical, biological and medical research laboratories, as well as industrial processes requiring vacuum. It is often used in chemical reactions that require a vacuum environment, such as vacuum filtration and distillation. It can also be used for drying and degassing samples, and removing solvents from sensitive samples.
3. GYY-50L high temperature circulating oil bath.
High temperature circulating oil bath is a laboratory instrument used to keep chemical reactions and experiments at a constant temperature. It consists of a heating element and a container filled with oil that is circulated to maintain an even temperature. These baths are capable of high temperatures and are used in a variety of fields, including chemistry, biology and materials science.
Advantages of 50L jacketed glass reactor:
The 50L Jacketed Glass Reactor offers several advantages for chemical reactions and process development in a laboratory setting.
- High yield: The jacket design of the reactor provides uniform heating or cooling for the reactants, which can improve the yield and selectivity of the reaction. Efficient heat transfer in the reactor can also reduce by-product formation.
- Precise temperature control: The reactor can maintain a precise and constant temperature throughout the process, thanks to the jacket design that allows heating or cooling fluid to circulate around the vessel. This ensures that the reaction occurs at the desired temperature, improving the reproducibility of results.
- Large capacity: The capacity of the reactor is as high as 50L, which can accommodate larger-scale reactions, which is conducive to process development and optimization. Greater capacity also means that multiple samples can be processed simultaneously, increasing throughput and efficiency.
- Versatility: The reactor can be used for a wide range of chemical reactions, including synthesis, mixing and stirring under high temperature and pressure. It is also compatible with a wide variety of solvents and reactants.
- Safety: The reactor is equipped with various safety devices, such as pressure relief valves, temperature sensors and alarms, to ensure safe operation. The jacket design can also help prevent thermal shock and breakage of the glass container.
The 50L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a versatile and essential piece of equipment for chemical synthesis and process development in a laboratory setting. It increases reaction yield, selectivity, and reproducibility, while also providing precise temperature control and ensuring safe operation.
50L jacketed glass reactor application:
50L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory equipment commonly used in chemical reactions and can be used for a wide range of experiments and applications.
- Chemical synthesis: The reactor can be used for the chemical synthesis of various compounds, including organic and inorganic compounds. Precise temperature control and large reactor capacity make it ideal for large-scale synthesis and chemical reaction optimization.
- Distillation and reflux: The jacket design of the reactor can effectively heat or cool the reactants, making it suitable for distillation and reflux reactions. Reactors can also be equipped with additional components such as condensers and reflux columns for distillation or reflux at different pressures and temperatures.
- Crystallization: The reactor can be used for crystallization of various compounds, including organic and inorganic compounds. The jacket design of the reactor provides efficient heating or cooling for the solution, which can promote crystal growth and improve crystal quality.
- Extraction: The reactor can be used to extract various compounds from solid or liquid samples. Efficient heating or cooling of the reactor facilitates the extraction process, and the large capacity of the reactor allows multiple samples to be extracted simultaneously.
- Fermentation: The reactor can be used for the fermentation of various microorganisms, including bacteria, yeast and fungi. Precise temperature control and large reactor capacity make it ideal for large-scale fermentation and optimization of fermentation conditions.
The 50L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a versatile piece of equipment that can be used in a variety of chemical and biological applications in research laboratories. Its large capacity, precise temperature control and efficient heating or cooling make it an ideal tool for process development and optimization.
50L jacketed glass reactor operation method:
The operation method of the 50L jacketed glass reactor varies according to the specific model and application, but in general, the following steps outline a basic operating procedure:
- Preparation: Before using the reactor, make sure it is clean and dry. Check all components, including the glass vessel, jacket, stirrer, and condenser to ensure they are intact and functioning properly. Connect the reactor to a suitable power source and cooling or heating source.
- Filling: Fill the glass container with the required amount of reactant or solvent. Make sure to leave some headspace to accommodate the expansion of the solution during heating or cooling.
- Heating or Cooling: Turn on the heating or cooling source and set the temperature to the desired level. The jacketed design of the reactor allows efficient heating or cooling of the solution. Monitor temperature closely and adjust as needed
- Agitation: Turn on the agitator and adjust the speed to the desired level. A stirrer helps ensure uniform mixing of the solution and efficient heat transfer.
- Monitoring: Closely monitor the reaction, including temperature, pressure and stirring speed. Adjust as necessary to ensure optimal conditions for the reaction.
- Sampling: The reaction mixture was sampled periodically to monitor the progress of the reaction. Analyze samples using appropriate techniques, such as chromatography or spectroscopy.
- Shutdown: After the reaction is completed, turn off the heating or cold source and the agitator. The autoclave was allowed to cool down before removing the reaction mixture. Clean the reactor thoroughly before storing.
Operating a 50L jacketed glass reactor requires special attention to the safety and proper use of the equipment. By following these general guidelines, you can ensure safe and efficient reactor operation and accurate and reliable results.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. What is the cost of 50L jacketed glass reactor?
The cost of a 50L jacketed glass reactor vessel can vary depending on the manufacturer, features, and included accessories, but is usually in the range of a few thousand to a few thousand dollars.
2. What are the safety features of the 50L jacketed glass reactor?
Some of the safety features of the 50L Jacketed Glass Reactor include pressure relief valves, temperature sensors, alarms, and jackets that help protect the glass vessel from thermal shock and rupture.
3. What is the capacity of the 50L jacketed glass reactor?
The 50L jacketed glass reactor has a capacity of 50 liters, which can simultaneously perform large-scale reactions and processing of multiple samples.