single layer glass reactors are widely used in modern fine chemicals, biopharmaceuticals, scientific research and experiments and other industries. The interlayer of the single layer glass reactor realizes constant temperature heating or cooling reaction through the circulation of cold and heat sources, and can control the distillation and reflux of the reaction solvent.
Concentration, distillation, back distillation, separation and purification can be performed under the conditions of constant speed, constant force and constant temperature. It is an ideal instrument and equipment for teaching, experiment and small test.
Supporting equipment for single layer glass reactor:
1. DLSB-5/10℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
The low-temperature coolant circulation pump adopts mechanical refrigeration to provide low-temperature liquid and low-temperature water bath. It can be used in conjunction with rotary evaporators, vacuum freeze drying ovens, circulating water vacuum pumps, magnetic stirrers and other instruments for multi-functional chemical reaction operations at low temperatures.
2. SHZ-D (III) circulating water vacuum pump.
The minimum vacuum of the circulating water vacuum pump is 2000-4000 Pa, and the series atmospheric ejector can reach 270-670 Pa. The circulating water vacuum pump can also be used as a compressor, which is a low-pressure compressor with a pressure range of 1-2X105 Pa gauge pressure.
Features of single layer glass reactor:
- The materials used in the single layerglass reactor have excellent material and chemical properties. The operation remains relatively stable and does not generate sparks.
- The single layerglass reactor is sealed with tetrafluoroethylene, which can maintain a good vacuum degree among similar products on the market, and maintain high-precision sealing under working conditions.
- Alloy steel is used for mechanical seal, and polytetrafluoroethylene joints are used to ensure high-precision sealing under working conditions.
- The Pt100 sensor probe has high temperature measurement accuracy and small error, which can effectively improve work efficiency.
- Adopt Teflon unloading valve, which can unload quickly.
- After the reaction is completed, the cooling or heating solution in the interlayer of the single layerglass reactor can be discharged.
- The overall stainless steel frame structure is equipped with five reactor covers.
- Large torque and no noise.
- The double PTFE stirring paddle of the single layerglass reactor is suitable for stirring and mixing low to high viscosity liquids.
Application of single layer glass reactor:
1. Stirring reaction
It has the function of stirring, by putting in different liquids or substances, stirring to prevent the liquid from evaporating and returning. Makes the mix more pure.
2. Purification reaction
Through a series of steps down, it is possible to extract the pure liquid, and desired. In this purification link, people need to pay extra attention. Paying attention to each step can guarantee the purity of the final extraction.
3. High temperature reaction
The highest temperature is 30 degrees Celsius. There are high-temperature reactions, and naturally there are also low-temperature reactions. The low-temperature reaction can reach minus 80 degrees Celsius, so that many experiments can be carried out normally.
single layer glass reactors are mainly used for experiments such as material synthesis, distillation, and concentration. They are widely used in pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, biology, new energy, electronic semiconductors, automobiles, large laboratories in universities, and scientific research institutes.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. What are the uses of the single layer glass reactor?
The single layer glass reactor can be used for high temperature reaction (the maximum temperature can reach 300 ℃), and it can also be vacuumed for negative pressure reaction. The single layer glass reactor can carry out various solvent synthesis reactions under constant temperature conditions, can continuously suck various liquids and gases by using negative pressure, and can also perform reflux or distillation at different temperatures.
2. What is the working principle of the single layer glass reactor?
The single layer glass reactor is directly heated by the silver film heating sheet, so that the materials in the reactor are heated at a constant temperature, and stirred, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled. After the reaction is completed, the lid and the motor part of the single layer glass reactor are lifted and lowered mechanically (electric lifting is optional), and the kettle body can be rotated 360 degrees, which is convenient for discharging, and the operation is also very convenient.
3. What is the difference between a single glass reactor and a double glass reactor?
The single layer glass reactor is directly heated by a layer of silver film heating sheet, so that the materials in the reactor can be kept at a constant temperature, stirred, and the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution can be controlled.
The double-layer glass reactor puts the reaction medium in the inner layer of the glass to carry out the stirring reaction, and the interlayer is used for cyclic heating or cooling reaction (freezing liquid, hot water or hot oil). By controlling the temperature of the cold and hot temperature source connected to the interlayer, the The material inside the kettle body is heated, refrigerated or kept at constant temperature. Under the condition of set constant temperature, in the closed glass reactor, the stirring reaction can be carried out under normal pressure or negative pressure according to the use requirements, and the reaction solution can be refluxed. Unlike distillation, it can be evacuated during use to perform a vacuum reaction.