S-10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory equipment used for chemical reactions and processes, often used in laboratory environments for chemical synthesis and research. Through the interlayer, a constant temperature (high or low temperature) hot solution or cooling liquid is injected to heat or cool the material in the vertical kettle at a constant temperature, and it can provide stirring.
The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is essential laboratory equipment for performing chemical reactions and is widely used in R&D, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for various applications such as crystallization, mixing and filtration.
10L Jacketed Glass Reactor Supporting Equipment:
1. DLSB-5/10℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
DLSB-5/10°C Low Temperature Coolant Circulating Pump The low temperature coolant circulating pump is a common experimental instrument in the laboratory, which helps provide cooling for various equipment and has many uses. DLSB-5/10℃ Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump is used to circulate coolant, such as water or refrigerant, through the cooling system in order to transfer heat from one location to another. The main function of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump is to keep the flow of coolant in the system constant and to ensure that the temperature of the coolant is kept within the specified range.
2. SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump.
SHZ-C circulating water vacuum pump is a vacuum pump that uses circulating water to generate vacuum. It operates by pumping water through a closed loop connected to a vacuum chamber. The water circulates through a heat exchanger, which removes the heat generated during pumping, and then circulates back into the pump.
Circulating water vacuum pumps are commonly used in a variety of applications including laboratory research, industrial processes and vacuum drying. They are distinguished by high pumping speeds, low running noise and low maintenance requirements. Also, they are relatively energy efficient, as the circulating water helps to remove heat from the pump and prevent overheating.
3. GYY-10L high temperature circulating oil bath.
High temperature circulating oil bath is a laboratory instrument used to keep chemical reactions and experiments at a constant temperature. It consists of a heating element and a container filled with oil that is circulated to maintain an even temperature. These baths are capable of high temperatures and are used in a variety of fields, including chemistry, biology and materials science.
10L Jacketed Glass Reactor Advantages:
Compared with other types of laboratory equipment, the 10L jacketed glass reactor has several advantages. These advantages include:
- Easy to observe: The transparent glass of the reactor container is convenient for observing the reaction, monitoring the reaction process and making necessary adjustments.
- Controlled environment: The outer jacket of the reactor provides a controlled environment for the reaction, which can precisely control the temperature and prevent any external factors from affecting the reaction.
- Versatility: The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is versatile and can be used in a wide range of applications, making it a valuable piece of laboratory equipment.
- Durability: The borosilicate glass used in the reactor vessel is durable, resistant to chemical corrosion and thermal shock, ensuring that the equipment can withstand the rigors of laboratory use.
- Easy to clean: The glass of the reaction vessel is easy to clean and maintain, and it is a low-maintenance laboratory equipment.
The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor combines temperature control, ease of use, compatibility with a wide range of chemicals, and good thermal stability, making it a versatile and useful tool for many chemical reactions.
10L Jacketed Glass Reactor Application:
The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a commonly used laboratory equipment for chemical reactions and can be used for a wide range of experiments and applications, including:
- Chemical synthesis: 10L jacketed glass reactor is often used in chemical synthesis because it provides a controlled environment for the reaction. It is used in organic synthesis, polymerization, and petrochemical processes, among others.
- Drug development: This reactor is also used for drug discovery and development in the pharmaceutical industry. It is used in the synthesis and formulation development of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- Biotechnology: The reactor is used in biotechnology for the fermentation of microorganisms, cell culture and the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- Food and beverage industry: The reactor is used in the food and beverage industry to produce fermented food, alcohol and other foods.
- Environmental testing: 10L jacketed glass reactor is used for environmental testing, such as soil and water analysis, air pollution monitoring, waste treatment, etc.
The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is widely used, including chemical synthesis, polymerization, distillation and other reactions that require precise control of temperature, pressure and mixing. 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is ideal for the production of pharmaceuticals, chemicals and other high-value products that require strictly controlled reaction conditions.
10L jacketed glass reactor operation method:
The operation method of the 10L jacketed glass reactor usually includes the following steps:
- Preparation: Before starting the reaction, make sure the reactor vessel and all other necessary equipment are clean and in good condition. Check the temperature control system, agitator and other accessories to make sure they are working properly.
- Setup: Install the reactor vessel on the heating mantle and connect the inlet and outlet ports to the necessary piping. Make sure all connections are tight and there are no leaks.
- Adding reagents: Add the required reagents into the reactor container through the feed port. Make sure reagents are accurately measured and added in the correct order.
- Adjust the temperature: Turn on the heating jacket and use the temperature controller to adjust the temperature to the desired level. Temperature should be carefully monitored to prevent overheating or underheating.
- Stirring: Start the stirrer at the desired speed and monitor the progress of the reaction. The stirrer should be adjusted to ensure that the reagents are well mixed.
- Observation: Monitor the progress of the reaction by observing color changes, bubble formation, or other changes in the reaction mixture. Note the reaction time and adjust as necessary.
- Product Collection: After the reaction is complete, turn off the stirrer and heating mantle. Use suitable methods to collect product through outlets.
- Cleaning: After the experiment, thoroughly clean the reactor container to ensure that there are no residual reagents. Disconnect all accessories and store safely.
Operating a 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor requires careful attention to detail and strict adherence to safety procedures. Following proper procedures, precautions, and good laboratory practices can ensure successful and safe operation of the reactor.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. What are the maintenance requirements for the 10L jacketed glass reactor?
Regular maintenance of the 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor is essential to ensure optimum performance and prevent breakdowns. Accessories such as agitators and thermostats should be checked regularly and replaced or repaired if necessary.
2. Compared with other types of reactors, what are the advantages of using jacketed glass reactors?
Jacketed glass reactors offer several advantages over other types of reactors. It provides a controlled environment for performing chemical reactions, allows easy observation of reaction progress, is easy to clean, and is versatile enough to handle a wide variety of reactions.
3. Can the 10L jacketed glass reactor be used for hazardous reactions?
The 10L Jacketed Glass Reactor can be used for hazardous reactions as long as proper safety procedures and precautions are followed. The reactor should be placed in a fume hood or well-ventilated area and personal protective equipment (PPE) should be worn.