S-5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory equipment used for chemical reactions and processes, often used in laboratory environments for chemical synthesis and research. Through the interlayer, a constant temperature (high or low temperature) hot solution or cooling liquid is injected to heat or cool the material in the vertical kettle at a constant temperature, and it can provide stirring. The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is specially designed to handle reactions that require temperature control, providing high precision and control over reaction conditions. 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is commonly used in pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology industries.
5L Jacketed Glass Reactor Supporting Equipment:
1. DLSB-5/10℃ low temperature coolant circulation pump.
DLSB-5/10°C Low Temperature Coolant Circulating Pump The low temperature coolant circulating pump is a common experimental instrument in the laboratory, which helps provide cooling for various equipment and has many uses. DLSB-5/10℃ Low Temperature Coolant Circulation Pump is used to circulate coolant, such as water or refrigerant, through the cooling system in order to transfer heat from one location to another. The main function of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump is to keep the flow of coolant in the system constant and to ensure that the temperature of the coolant is kept within the specified range.
2. SHZ-D (III) circulating water vacuum pump.
SHZ-D (III) circulating water vacuum pump is a vacuum pump that uses circulating water to generate vacuum. It operates by pumping water through a closed loop connected to a vacuum chamber. The water circulates through a heat exchanger, which removes the heat generated during pumping, and then circulates back into the pump.
Circulating water vacuum pumps are commonly used in a variety of applications including laboratory research, industrial processes and vacuum drying. They are distinguished by high pumping speeds, low running noise and low maintenance requirements. Also, they are relatively energy efficient, as the circulating water helps to remove heat from the pump and prevent overheating.
3. GYY-5L high temperature circulating oil bath.
High temperature circulating oil bath is a laboratory instrument used to keep chemical reactions and experiments at a constant temperature. It consists of a heating element and a container filled with oil that is circulated to maintain an even temperature. These baths are capable of high temperatures and are used in a variety of fields, including chemistry, biology and materials science.
5L Jacketed Glass Reactor Features:
The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor has several advantages that make it a popular choice for chemical reactions in the laboratory:
- Jacketed Vessel: The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor has a jacketed vessel that provides insulation and allows temperature control by circulating heating or cooling fluids.
- Borosilicate glass: The 5L jacketed glass reactor is made of high-quality borosilicate glass, which has excellent chemical resistance and heat resistance, and the reaction content is clearly visible.
- Stirring: The 5L jacketed glass reactor is equipped with a magnetic stirrer, which can effectively mix the reaction mixture and improve the reaction rate and reproducibility.
- Pressure Rating: The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is designed to withstand the specified maximum pressure, making it suitable for applications that require reactions under pressure.
- Sealing: The 5L jacketed glass reactor has a sealing system, such as PTFE or silicone seals, which prevent leakage and provide an airtight seal for safe operation.
- Control system: The 5L jacketed glass reactor can be equipped with a control system, such as a temperature controller and a pressure gauge, to achieve precise temperature and pressure control during the reaction.
- Interchangeable Vessels: Some 5 liter jacketed glass reactors are designed with interchangeable vessels, allowing users to quickly and easily replace reaction vessels, thereby increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Other options: Some 5L jacketed glass reactors may have other options, such as condensers, pH probes or vacuum pumps, which can be further customized to meet the specific requirements of different applications.
The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor combines temperature control, ease of use, compatibility with a wide range of chemicals, and good thermal stability, making it a versatile and useful tool for many chemical reactions.
5L Jacketed Glass Reactor Application:
The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a laboratory equipment commonly used in chemical reactions and can be used for a wide range of experiments and applications, including:
- Compound synthesis: The double-layer jacket design can control the temperature, which is suitable for synthesizing compounds under controlled conditions.
- Polymerization reaction: The 5L jacketed glass reactor can be used for polymerization reactions that require heating and cooling, such as the synthesis of polymers and copolymers.
- Distillation separation: through temperature control in the jacket, the reactor can also be used for distillation separation of the mixture.
- Batch reaction: 5L jacketed glass reactor can be used for batch reaction, the reaction run is completed, and then the product is collected.
- Continuous flow reaction: 5L jacketed glass reactor can also be used for continuous flow reaction, the reactants are continuously fed into the reactor and the products are collected continuously.
- Solvothermal reaction: Solvothermal reaction is a chemical reaction that occurs in a solvent under high temperature and pressure, and can also be carried out in a 5L jacketed glass reactor.
- Photochemical reactions: 5L jacketed glass reactor can be used for photochemical reactions, where light is used to initiate or drive chemical reactions.
The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is widely used, including chemical synthesis, polymerization, distillation and other reactions that require precise control of temperature, pressure and mixing. 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is ideal for the production of pharmaceuticals, chemicals and other high-value products that require strictly controlled reaction conditions.
5L jacketed glass reactor operation method:
The operation method of the 5-liter jacketed glass reactor usually includes the following steps:
- Preparation: Make sure the reactor and all accessories, such as agitators, heating/cooling fluids and control systems, are in good working order and ready for use.
- Load the reaction mixture: Transfer the reaction mixture to the reaction vessel.
- Set the temperature: Fill the jacket with heating or cooling fluid and set the desired temperature on the temperature controller. A jacketed vessel will maintain the temperature of the reaction mixture.
- Start the stirrer: Turn on the magnetic stirrer to mix the reaction mixture.
- Pressure control: If the reaction requires pressure control, use a pressure gauge or valve to adjust the pressure.
- Monitoring: Monitor reaction progress, temperature and pressure, and adjust as needed.
- Sampling: Sampling the reaction mixture regularly to analyze the progress of the reaction.
- Completion: Once the reaction is complete, turn off the stirrer, heating/cooling system and control system. The reactor was allowed to cool and the reaction mixture was removed.
During the operation of the 5 L jacketed glass reactor, it is important to follow proper safety procedures such as wearing protective equipment, properly grounding equipment, and adhering to proper pressure and temperature limits.
The 5L Jacketed Glass Reactor is a versatile and sophisticated laboratory equipment that can be used for various chemical reactions. Its precise temperature and pressure control, as well as its ability to mix reaction mixtures, make it ideal for producing high-value products.
Single layer glass reactor
|Model||Stirring Power(W)||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Heating Power(kW)||Capacity(L)||Temperature Using Range(℃)||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
Jacketed glass reactor
|Model||Power(W )||Stirring Speed(rmp)||Diameter||Capacity(L)||Power Supply||Motor Torque(g/cm)|
|S-1L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||1||220V 50/60 Hz||2000|
|S-2L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||2||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-3L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||3||220V 50/60 Hz||2400|
|S-5L||60||0~600(Max.1300)||12||5||220V 50/60 Hz||4800|
|S-10L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||10||220V 50/60 Hz||1000|
|S-20L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||20||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-30L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||30||220V 50/60 Hz||1200|
|S-50L||120||0~600(Max.1300)||12||50||220V 50/60 Hz||1500|
|S-100L||250||0~600(Max.1300)||15||100||220V 50/60 Hz||3000|
1. Can the 5-liter jacketed glass reactor be used under vacuum conditions?
Yes, the 5-liter jacketed glass reactor can be used under vacuum conditions by adding a vacuum pump.
2. Can the 5-liter jacketed glass reactor be used for pressurized reactions?
Yes, a 5 liter jacketed glass reactor can be used for pressurized reactions, but it is important to ensure that the reactor is designed and rated for the appropriate pressure level.
3. Can the 5-liter jacketed glass reactor be cleaned and reused?
Yes, the 5 liter jacketed glass reactor can be cleaned and reused provided it is thoroughly cleaned and properly maintained.