Laboratory vacuum oven is widely used in biochemistry, chemical and pharmaceutical, medical and health, agricultural research and environmental protection and other research and application fields, for powder drying, baking, and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is suitable for fast and efficient drying of heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and complex composition items. It is an indispensable instrument and equipment in many fields and industries.
Four Characteristics Of Laboratory Vacuum Oven:
1. When producing natural extracts, the product is in a vacuum and closed environment during the whole drying process, and the drying process is mild (temperature 40°C~60°C), which can keep its active ingredients to the maximum extent.
2. In the vacuum environment of anaerobic differentiation, the oxygen partial pressure is reduced, which avoids the oxidative deterioration of the material during the drying process and ensures the quality of the dried product.
3. Loose micropores In a high vacuum state, after the product is gradually dried for a period of time, there are micropores inside from the microstructure. After being directly crushed to the required particle size, the fluidity of the particles is very good.
4. While drying the product, it can also realize the sterilization function.
How To Choose a Suitable Vacuum Drying Oven?
How to choose a suitable vacuum drying oven (vacuum oven, vacuum oven) is a problem that must be considered by enterprises (especially small and medium-sized enterprises) to manage strategic resources and save costs. Buying too big is a waste, buying too small is not enough. I bought the wrong one and can’t use it, or should I buy one big one or two small ones? These are issues that need to be considered. To solve these problems, you need to understand the laboratory vacuum oven types first.
According to our own requirements, which type of vacuum drying oven should we choose? First of all, we need to understand the main types of vacuum drying ovens.
FBL vacuum drying oven is mainly divided into: DZF-6010, DZF-6020, DZF-6050, DZF-6210, DZF-6500. The following is a list of the parameters of some models of our vacuum drying oven for your reference and comparison:
DZF-6010 vacuum drying oven:
Power (W): 400
Chamber Capacity (L): 8
Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm): 200*200*200
Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm):595*420*420
DZF-6020 vacuum drying oven:
Power (W): 800
Chamber Capacity (L): 25
Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm): 300*300*280
Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm):630*510*475
DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven:
Chamber Capacity (L): 55
Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm): 400*400*345
Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm):715*570*540
DZF-6210 vacuum drying oven:
Power (W): 4000
Chamber Capacity (L): 215
Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm): 560*600*640
Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm):760*790*1770
DZF-6500 vacuum drying oven:
Power (W): 4000
Chamber Capacity (L): 431
Inner Dimension (W*D*H, mm): 630*810*845
Overall Dimension (W*D*H, mm):930*1050*1990
DZF-6010, DZF-6020, and DZF-6050 are experimental vacuum drying ovens, which are generally used for experiments in laboratories, or widely used in scientific research fields of universities. Their production capacity is limited, and they are generally produced in small batches of test products. With large-scale production.
DZF-6210 and DZF-6500 are medium and large vacuum drying ovens and industrial vacuum drying ovens are used in food processing industry, pharmaceutical manufacturers, chemical industry, electronic machinery and other industries. They are widely used and capable of mass production.
How To Dry Herbs In a Vacuum Dryer?
How to Dry Herbs in a Vacuum Dryer? Where is the advantage? Share real case descriptions
DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven is a drying equipment commonly used in food, medicine and other fields. The following is a case story to introduce how to use the DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven for the process of drying herbs.
This company is a company that produces Chinese herbal medicines. They have been using the traditional drying method to dry Chinese herbal medicines. However, there are many problems in this method, such as being greatly affected by weather conditions, easily polluted, etc., resulting in unstable drying quality. In order to improve these problems, the company decided to introduce a DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven.
Before using the DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven for herbal drying, they first inspected and maintained the equipment to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Then, they set the appropriate parameters according to the characteristics of the herb and the drying requirements.
The specific parameters are as follows:
Vacuum degree: -0.09MPa
Drying time: about 10 hours
During the drying process, the herbal medicine is placed on a plate, and after entering the DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven, the plate starts to rotate, and the herbal medicine gradually loses moisture through heating to achieve the purpose of drying. At the same time, the vacuum pump takes the air out of the box to form a vacuum state, further promoting the drying effect of herbs.
By using the DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven, the company successfully solved the problems existing in traditional drying methods, improving the efficiency and quality of herbal drying while reducing the risk of contamination.
DZF-6050 vacuum drying oven has the following advantages in drying herbs:
1. Efficient: Vacuum drying technology is adopted, which can quickly evaporate the moisture inside the herbal medicine, thus speeding up the drying speed.
2. Stable quality: Precise parameter setting can be carried out according to the characteristics and requirements of herbal medicines to ensure the stable quality of herbal medicines.
3. Environmental protection: Under the vacuum state, no pollutants will be produced during the drying process, which meets the requirements of environmental protection.