Product Introduction of 5L rotary evaporator
R-1005 5L rotary evaporator, the capacity of the evaporating bottle is 5L, the capacity of the receiving bottle is 3L, the rotation speed is 10~140RPM, and the motor power is 40W. 5L rotary evaporator, with large capacity and large diameter rotary evaporating flask, placed in a water bath, rotating and heating, so that the solution can be diffused and evaporated efficiently. The product can be used in conjunction with circulating water multi-purpose vacuum pumps, diaphragm vacuum pumps, low-temperature circulation (vacuum) pumps, circulation coolers, constant temperature circulation, low-temperature coolant circulation pumps and other systems.
Grouped Equipment of 5L rotary evaporator
DLSB-5/30 low temperature coolant circulation pump
Capacity: 5L; Minimum no-load temperature: -30°C; Power 100W
SHZ-D(Ⅲ) Desktop Vacuum Pump
Capacity: 15L; Maximum vacuum: 70kpa
Advantages 5L rotary evaporator
- The parts in contact with the material are all made of high borosilicate glass (expansion coefficient 3.3) and polytetrafluoroethylene material, which has stable performance and is not easy to chemically react with the material.
- The main frame is made of cold plate anti-corrosion spray + aluminum alloy, and the pot is made of 304 stainless steel.
- The sealing system adopts polytetrafluoroethylene + fluorine rubber composite seal.
- The oily vacuum pressure gauge shows real-time vacuum, and the pointer shows it.
- The piston-type feeding valve is sleeved with a PTFE extension tube, which can continuously feed to the evaporating flask under vacuum.
- The rotating motor is a brushless deceleration and booster motor, which has no spark and low noise; the lifting motor is also a deceleration and booster motor.
- The electric bath is lifted and lowered, and the bath is equipped with a silicone cover for heat insulation and anti-scalding.
- Rotating, heated double fuse safety protection.
- Vacuum switching valve can continuously collect and discharge materials without affecting the system vacuum and solution distillation.
- Over-temperature safety protection function, when the actual temperature exceeds the set temperature by 5°C, the heating of the machine will automatically cut off the power.
- Anti-dry function, when the water level in the heating pot is lower than the heating tube, the machine will automatically cut off the power.
Operating Procedures 5L rotary evaporator
First pump the 5L rotary evaporator into a negative pressure state, connect the feeding valve with the sample to be added with a hose, open the valve of the feeding valve, the sample will be directly pumped into the rotary bottle, and close the feeding valve after the feeding is completed.
5L rotary evaporator bath heating: Press the button to enter the setting interface, the first line of the LCD screen displays the temperature number flashing, turn the knob to adjust the temperature value, turn the knob clockwise to increase the value, and turn it counterclockwise to decrease the value. After setting to the desired temperature, wait for a few seconds, the flashing stops, and the set temperature is automatically saved.
Heating start: turn on the heating bath
5L rotary evaporator speed setting: enter the setting interface, the first line of the LCD screen displays the temperature number flashing, press the second line of the speed flashing again, turn the knob to adjust the speed value, turn clockwise to increase the value, turn counterclockwise The value decreases. After setting the desired speed, wait for a few seconds, the flashing stops, and the set speed is automatically saved.
spin-on: turn on spin
When the 5L rotary evaporator is discharging, first close the condenser connector valve, open the exhaust valve on the recovery bottle to decompress the recovery bottle, and then open the discharge valve to discharge
The order to stop distillation and close the 5L rotary evaporator is:
(1) Stop heating first, turn off the water bath heating switch
(2) Turn on the vacuum switch to communicate with the atmosphere
(3) Turn off the circulating water vacuum pump
(4) Depress the handle, lift the device, and fix the device with the set screw
(5) Stop the rotation and turn off the cooling water
(6) Open the receiving bottle and fasten it, take out the flask, and pour out the liquid
(7) Open the reactor buckle, take the reaction bottle, and pour out the reactant
(8) cut off the power
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range||Evaporation Rate(H2O)||Voltage||Lifing Height(mm)|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃||≥1||220V 50/60HZ||0-140|
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃|
Q: When using the 5L rotary evaporator, is there any bumping phenomenon? Do you know how the bump phenomenon is formed? How to solve it?
A:Common causes of bumping are as follows:
(1) There is solid precipitation during operation.
(2) The rotational speed of the rotary evaporating flask is too high.
(3) The temperature of the bath is too high, for example, the temperature of ethanol generally does not exceed 35°C.
(4) The round bottom flask is immersed in the water bath too deeply, and the temperature is high, and the speed is fast and it is easy to bump.
Q: How to deal with bumping in 5L rotary evaporator?
A: Here are several solutions for you:
(1) It can reduce negative pressure distillation, and even use normal pressure distillation.
(2) Properly reduce the distillation temperature.
(3) Adjust the speed according to the specific situation.
(4) Distill multiple times and use a small amount.