RE-201D rotary evaporator is a small rotary evaporator with a capacity of 2L in the evaporating bottle, a capacity of 1L in the receiving bottle, a speed of 0-120R/min, and a motor power of 40W. It can rotate and evaporate under the experimental conditions of vacuum negative pressure and constant temperature heating to improve the evaporation effect. RE-201D rotary evaporator is the basic product of Veblen’s existing rotary evaporator product series. It has a manual lifting handle, and the self-developed mechanical and glass components are exquisitely designed to precisely set the position of the glass component.
DLSB-5/10 low temperature coolant circulation pump
Capacity: 5L; Minimum no-load temperature: -10°C; Power 100W
SHZ-D(Ⅲ) Desktop Vacuum Pump
Capacity: 15L; Maximum vacuum: 70kpa
- The constant temperature bath equipped with RE-201D rotary evaporator can be manually lifted and lowered to keep the glass part fixed, reducing damage and ensuring safety. When evaporating at a low boiling point, the collection bottle can also be immersed in an ice bath to reduce secondary evaporation.
- The 2L rotary evaporator vacuum gauge has a beautiful shape and clear numbers.
- Ball port connection: The collection bottle is connected to the ball port, which can be easily disassembled and assembled, and has excellent sealing performance.
- 2L rotary evaporator high temperature and long-term sealing: ensure the corrosion resistance and long life of the dynamic sealing system under high temperature, and the air tightness is excellent.
- PTFE spacer of RE-201D rotary evaporator: There is a PTFE jacket between the standard glass to reduce the “biting” of the glass grinding mouth, which is convenient for assembly, disassembly and cleaning.
- RE-201D rotary evaporator vertical condenser: strong mobility, there are three options. Equipped with a cold trap for low boiling point evaporation collection.
- Intelligent temperature control of RE-201D rotary evaporator bath pot: room temperature – 399°C, wide range temperature control, temperature fluctuation is only ±0.2°C, and evaporation is more stable.
- The rotary evaporator is designed for silent operation.
2L rotary evaporator is widely used in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, and biopharmaceutical industry. It is one of the basic experimental instruments necessary for companies such as colleges and universities and scientific research laboratories. It is especially suitable for the concentration and crystallization of heat-sensitive materials. , separation, solvent recovery, etc.
- Assemble the machine and connect the cryopump and vacuum pump
- Turn on the cryopump (cycle first, then refrigeration).
- Turn on the vacuum pump to draw a vacuum, and pay attention to the reading of the vacuum gauge.
Feeding method: first pump the 2L rotary evaporator into a negative pressure state, connect the feeding valve with the sample to be added with a hose, open the valve of the feeding valve, the sample will be directly pumped into the rotary bottle, and close the feeding valve after feeding valve.
(3) Operating the heating bath
- Adjust the height of the heating bath so that the spinner bottle is placed in the water bath.
- Pour pure water into the bath, submerge 1/2 of the spinner bottle, just don’t overflow.
- Turn on the power supply of the heating bath. There is a power switch on the back of the heating bath controller. Push it upwards to turn it on, and the power indicator light will be on.
- Set the temperature via the heating controller on the right side of the heating bath.
(4) Operation rotation
First turn the speed control knob on the speed control box to the minimum left, then turn on the power of the rotating motor, turn it up to turn on the power switch, the indicator light is on, the display screen of the speed control box is on, and then slowly turn right to the required speed.
- First dial down the “water bath switch key” to stop heating the bath;
- Then slowly turn the speed control knob to the left until it stops rotating, and turn off the rotary switch;
- Open the switch of the feed inlet to release the internal vacuum.
- Finally turn off the vacuum pump and cryopump.
- Turn the screw of the heating bath clockwise to lower the height of the heating bath so that the rotary bottle is away from the heating bath.
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range||Evaporation Rate(H2O)||Voltage||Lifing Height(mm)|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃||≥1||220V 50/60HZ||0-140|
Q: What does the speed of 2L rotary evaporator depend on?
Answer: The higher the vacuum degree, the faster the speed. When water evaporates, the vacuum degree should not be less than 0.096MPa. The higher the temperature of the water bath, the faster the speed. Generally, it should not exceed 80°C, depending on the process requirements. The lower the cooling water temperature, the faster the speed, and the better the effect of using cooling water.
Q: What is the difference between vertical and horizontal evaporator condensers?
Answer: Vertical condensers are generally installed vertically, occupying a small area, and can be installed outdoors. Scale is generated, even if it has been used for a long time, it is easy to remove. The installation method of the horizontal condenser is horizontal installation, and its characteristic is that there are more cooling water flow pipes inside than the vertical condenser pipes. The structure of the equipment is compact, and the volume of the condenser of the same scale is smaller than that of a vertical condenser.
Q: What are the characteristics of 2L rotary evaporator compared to other evaporators?
Answer: It has the advantages of small structure, high efficiency, easy observation, and no metal ion pollution. 2L rotary evaporator has excellent leak resistance, short residence time, and less impact on product quality. Compared with other evaporators, it consumes less energy. Different from ordinary evaporators, the rotary evaporator does not involve the process of “boiling”, and the solution components can be collected smoothly. Of course, the general evaporator for depressurization and low-temperature evaporation can also do it.