Introduction Of 50L Rotary Evaporator
R-1050 rotary evaporator, the capacity of the evaporating bottle is 50L, and the capacity of the receiving bottle is 20L. The 50L rotary evaporator adopts a large-capacity, large-diameter rotary evaporator to increase the evaporation area. It is placed in a water bath under reduced pressure and heated by rotation to make the solution diffuse and evaporate efficiently in the evaporator. It is widely used in the scale concentration of samples. Drying, extraction, recycling and other experiments. It is an ideal device for mass production in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, environmental protection industry, colleges and universities, scientific research laboratories and industrial and mining units.
DLSB-50/30 low temperature coolant circulation pump
Capacity: 50L; Minimum no-load temperature: -30°C; Power 100W
SHZ-C vertical vacuum pump
Capacity: 50L; Maximum vacuum: 0.098MPa
Features Of 50L Rotary Evaporator
- Liquid crystal display, multiple sets of data displayed on one screen, menu-type operation interface, button-type setting, easy to understand, easy to observe and operate; PID controller, easy and quick to set the speed and temperature.
- The 50L rotary evaporator adopts the internationally advanced EL airtight system, which can maintain a high degree of vacuum. Gas-liquid separation, no reflux.
- The 50L rotary evaporator adopts main and auxiliary double condensers to ensure high recovery rate.
- The rotating bottle is connected with nuts for easy loading and unloading.
- There is a discharge valve at the bottom of the 50L rotary evaporator collection bottle, which makes it very fast to recover the solvent.
- A vacuum check valve is installed between the collection bottle and the auxiliary condenser, so that the vacuum can be continuously fed without affecting the evaporation vacuum when discharging the liquid.
- The vacuum system is equipped with a vacuum gauge, and the vacuum degree can be adjusted for low boiling point materials.
- Electronic constant temperature control of the water bath, and can be lifted up and down.
Applications Of 50L Rotary Evaporator
50L rotary evaporator is widely used in large-scale concentration, drying, extraction, recovery and other experiments of samples. It is an ideal equipment for mass production in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, environmental protection industry, colleges and universities, scientific research laboratories and industrial and mining units.
- Turn on the power to the cryopump (cycle first, then refrigeration).
- Turn on the vacuum pump and start vacuuming.
- Feeding method: first pump the rotary evaporator into a negative pressure state, and connect the feeding valve with the sample to be added with a hose;
Open the feeding valve valve, the sample will be directly pumped into the rotary bottle, close the feeding valve valve after feeding
- Start the 50L rotary evaporator
- Adjust the heating bath to the proper height
- Pour water into the bath and submerge it to 1/2 of the rotary bottle without overflowing.
- When the rotation indicator light is on, turn the speed control knob to adjust the motor speed.
- Bath heating: After setting to the desired temperature, turn on the heating.
- Directly open the exhaust valve on the recovery bottle to reduce the pressure in the recovery bottle, and then open the discharge valve to discharge the material.
- Stop spinning.
- Open the fill tube cock to relieve internal vacuum.
- Turn off the pressure relief device.
- Turn off the cooling water circulation device and water bath device.
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range||Evaporation Rate(H2O)||Voltage||Lifing Height(mm)|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃||≥1||220V 50/60HZ||0-140|
|Model||Rotating Motor(W)||Water(Oil) Bath Power(W)||Temperature Control Range|
|RE-2000B||40||1500||RT-99 Temperature control accuracy ±1℃|
Q: What is the use skill of 50L rotary evaporator?
A: Rotary evaporator use experience, during the use of the rotary evaporator, be sure to keep the water in the water bath, the water in the water pump and the whole device clean and clean.
Q: What is a pilot test rotary evaporator?
A: In the market, the pilot-scale rotary evaporator is used as a pilot-scale equipment, and the volume is generally 50L.
Q: What are the precautions for using the 50L rotary evaporator?
A: 1. Glass parts should be handled with care when they are connected and installed. Before installation, they should be cleaned, wiped dry or dried.
- Before installation, it is necessary to apply a layer of vacuum grease to each grinding port, sealing ring and joint of the sealing surface.
- Water must be added before the heating tank is powered on, and dry heating without water is not allowed.
- The 50L rotary evaporator must be screwed into the safety hole to avoid damage to the flask.