Introduction To Water Circulating Vacuum Pump
Water circulating vacuum pump is based on the multi-purpose vacuum of circulating water, according to the characteristics of small laboratory area, referring to Japanese desktop pumps, one-time molded shell, reduced volume and improved. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight and beautiful appearance. Optional dual-meter double-tap four-meter four-tap. The two sides of the vacuum pump with four meters and four taps are the same, and can be turned on and off on any side.
Water Circulating Vacuum Pump Features:
Water circulation vacuum pumps achieve high vacuum levels, typically up to 0.098 MPa (29.9 inHg), for a wide range of laboratory applications.
These pumps are designed to reduce noise levels, making them quieter than other types of vacuum pumps. This is especially important when working in a laboratory environment.
Water circulatory system:
These pumps use a water circulation system to provide cooling and lubrication to the pump, helping to extend the life of the pump.
Easy to maintain:
Water circulating vacuum pumps are generally easy to maintain, with simple procedures to replace worn or damaged parts.
These pumps are highly efficient and can achieve high flow rates with low power consumption, making them an economical choice for laboratory applications.
Safe to use:
The water circulating vacuum pump is designed with safety in mind, featuring features such as overheat protection, automatic shutoff, and chemically resistant materials.
Water circulating vacuum pumps are usually compact and lightweight for easy movement and storage when not in use.
Water Circulating Vacuum Pump Application
Water circulating vacuum pump is widely used in experiments such as evaporation, distillation, crystallization, filtration, decompression sublimation, etc. It is an ideal equipment for pharmaceutical, chemical, and food processing industries in university laboratories.
(1) 110V60Hz is available.
(2) 10L, 20L, 50L, 100L glass reactor or rotary evaporator can be configured.
(3) The vacuum degree is better when the water temperature is between 4°C and 10°C.
- Take out the vacuum pump and put it on a flat table.
- Use a hose to connect the circulating water inlet and outlet behind the water tank.
- Open the lid of the water tank, add cold water to the water tank, and stop adding water when the water level is close to the circulating water inlet and outlet at the back of the water tank.
- Use a hose to connect the suction port to the equipment that needs to be vacuumed.
- 5. Turn on the switch of the equipment vacuum pump.
- Turn on the motor and check if the motor turns correctly.
- Some corrosive gases will deteriorate the water quality in the water tank, produce air bubbles, and affect the vacuum degree, so the water should be changed frequently.
- Control the flow rate and head of the water circulating vacuum pump as much as possible within the use range on the sign to ensure the efficient operation of the vacuum pump and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
- For particularly strong corrosive gases, it should be carefully judged whether it reacts with the materials used in this equipment, and used with caution.
- When the suction filter head of the water circulating vacuum pump is poor in air tightness, you can wrap several more sealing rings to ensure air tightness.
- The water circulating vacuum pump is used in the cold winter season, and the medium must be drained after stopping use. Prevent frost cracking.
- When the motor does not rotate during the use of the water circulating vacuum pump, you can find a professional electrician to check the power supply and fuse first, and then eliminate it to see which part has the problem and solve it.
Q: What should I do if the pressure of the water circulating vacuum pump does not go up?
- First of all, let’s touch the pump casing to see if there is water flowing out of the water port. If the pump casing is hot and there is no water flowing out of the water outlet, we only need to increase the water intake of the water inlet to make the water inlet and outlet It is OK when the water volume of the nozzle reaches balance.
- If the water volume is normal, the pump may be dirty, and the pump should be cleaned. When cleaning the pump, the vacuum bottle of the pump should be cleaned, because it plays a big role in the pressure of the vacuum pump.
- The above two conditions are normal, but if the pressure still does not go up, open the cover and check if the connecting pipe is broken or leaking, causing the pressure to not go up. If it is, the pipe should be replaced.
- If the above conditions are all ruled out, if the pressure still does not go up, there may be a problem with the vacuum bottle. At this time, you can ask an engineer to help replace it with a new one.
Q: What should I do if the sound of the water circulating vacuum pump is loud?
A: If the sound of the vacuum pump suddenly becomes louder, similar to the sound of some factory machines, it means that the life of the vacuum pump is coming to an end.
The motor is the lifeblood of the vacuum pump. If the vacuum bottle was replaced not long ago and the sound of the pump is particularly loud, it means that there is something wrong with the motor, which means that it is time to replace the pump, because the price of the motor is about the same as that of a new pump , it is better to replace it with a new one.