Introduction To Refrigerated Circulator
Refrigerated circulator mainly provides constant cold source for laboratory equipment and adopts mechanical refrigeration method. Its main function is to provide low-temperature liquid for rotary evaporator and glass reactor to realize chemical reaction under low temperature conditions, especially suitable for chemical biology, food industry, metallurgy Industry, scientific research, genetic engineering, polymer engineering and other scenes that need to keep low temperature.
Refrigerated Circulator Features:
- The air-cooled fully enclosed compressor unit is refrigerated, and the microcomputer intelligent refrigeration control system is automatically turned on. The refrigeration system has multiple protection devices such as time delay, overheating, and overcurrent;
- The refrigerated circulator can output the cold liquid in the tank to cool or keep the external experimental container at constant temperature or establish a second constant temperature field.
- The microcomputer is equipped with a timer shutdown function. After this function is turned on, the timer shutdown time can be set arbitrarily within 0~100 hours.
- Red and green LEDs display temperature setting value and temperature measurement value. The resolution of the digital display is 0.1°C. The microcomputer can correct the deviation of the temperature measurement value, so that the accuracy of the digital display can reach 0.1°C.
- It has the function of computer software lock, which can lock the set value of each parameter of the system, and irrelevant personnel are not allowed to change the set parameters.
- All the above operations are completed by pressing the touch soft key on the microcomputer intelligent controller, and the operation is simple.
- The refrigerated circulator is easy to use and can work continuously.
Refrigerated Circulator Application
After the refrigerated circulator appeared, it was applied to many fields. like,
(1) Analytical equipment: atomic absorption, mass spectrometer, optical rotation device;
(2) Medical equipment: cooling blankets; industrial equipment and laser equipment:
(3) Scientific experimental equipment: molecular pump rotary evaporator, distiller, fermentation tank, laser, metal high-speed forming device, vacuum coating machine.
- The instrument is powered on, the controller is in the state of display and all outputs are off, click the “power” button to enter the normal working state.
In the normal display state, click the “Setting” button to enter the temperature setting state, the upper row of the display window will display the prompt “SP”, and the lower row will display the temperature setting value. Click the “Setting” button to exit this setting state, and the modified setting value will be saved automatically.
Internal parameter setting
In the normal display state, press and hold the “Setting” button for 3 seconds, the password prompt “PA” will be displayed on the upper row of the display window, and the password value will be displayed on the lower row. After modifying the required password value, click the “Setting” button , if the password value is incorrect, the controller will automatically return to the normal display state, if the password value is correct, it will enter the internal parameter setting state, and then click the “Setting” button to modify each parameter in turn (see the internal parameter table for details); Press and hold the “Setting” button for 3 seconds to exit this state, and the parameter value will be saved automatically.
The refrigerated circulator must be turned off and disconnected from the power supply during daily cleaning and maintenance! Prevent water vapor and other liquids from entering the body. The electrical connection and maintenance operations of the refrigerated circulator must be performed by qualified professionals!
Maintenance of cooling system
In order to maintain good cooling performance, please clean the cooling system (condenser) regularly, the steps are as follows:
(1) Disconnect the power of the machine.
(2) Use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the screws on the ventilation grid shell, and pull it down to remove it.
(3) Clean the dust on the fins of the condenser (it is recommended to use a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush to gently brush up and down along the direction of the fins), and it is forbidden to touch the fins of the condenser with your hands to avoid scratching your hands!
(4) After cleaning, restore the ventilation grid shell and tighten the screws.
(1) Before cleaning, the power supply of the machine must be pulled out of the power socket.
(2) The outer surface can be cleaned with a soft damp cloth and water with low surface tension, and washing is strictly prohibited;
(3) Dry the surface after cleaning.
(4) The storage tank must be dried after cleaning to avoid contaminating the refrigerant in the next use
|DLSB 10L-20℃||DLSB 10L-30℃||DLSB 10L-40℃||DLSB 10L-60℃||DLSB 10L-80℃|
|Low temperature range||-10℃~RT||-20℃~RT||-30℃~RT||-40℃~RT||-60℃~RT||-80℃~RT|
|Max. Input Current||4.8A||4.8A||5.2A||11.5A||20A||13A|
|Flow||20 L/min||50 L/min||20 L/min||25 L/min||25 L/min||20 L/min|
|Lift||4~6 m||4~6 m||6 m||10~12 m||10~12 m||10~12 m|
Q: The cooling speed of the refrigerated circulator is slow
A: Generally, when there is no refrigeration or the cooling speed is slow, check the refrigeration system, and there may be leakage of Freon. The leakage is very serious. At this time, the staff must check in time, and repair it in time after discovering the problem. If it is not repaired in time, it will cause secondary damage.
Q: The refrigerated circulator has no power
A: When there is no power on the instrument, it is generally related to many factors, and relevant personnel need to check in various aspects. For example, you need to check the power supply first to ensure that there is no problem with the power supply; check the fuse and replace it in time if there is a problem; check the power cord if there is no problem to see if it has fallen off; finally, check whether the power cord is connected incorrectly.
Q: The refrigerated circulator has no exhaust
A: The exhaust air is generally directly related to the fan. If there is no exhaust, it is mostly related to the fan. Check whether the power cord of the fan is properly connected; whether the fan is stuck, if it is stuck, adjust the position in time to make it rotate better; check whether the fan blade is damaged. If it is damaged, replace it with a new fan blade and let it rotate. Finally, check whether it is because the fan is burnt out. This situation cannot be ruled out, and the fan may burn out due to the heavy workload.