Introduction to stainless steel chemical reactor
SS-60L stainless steel chemical reactor with a capacity of 60L. The main body of the Stainless steel chemical reactor is made of stainless steel 304 or 316. The structure is compact and reasonable, the operation is convenient and the stability is strong. This equipment is mainly used in the production process of hydrolysis, neutralization, crystallization, distillation, evaporation and other processes in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, light industry and other industries, and can also be produced according to user requirements.
Characteristics of stainless steel chemical reactor
- Due to the strong mechanical properties of stainless steel, the stainless steel chemical reactor made of it can withstand higher working pressure and deformation, so it can withstand larger solid materials.
- Fast heating stainless steel chemical reactor The reactor used for physical or chemical reactions needs to have high thermal conductivity and cooling performance. The advantage of stainless steel is that the heating and cooling speed is relatively fast.
- Excellent processing performance The processing performance of stainless steel is very good, and it can be processed into different shapes and structures according to the actual process requirements.
- Strong high temperature resistance stainless steel chemical reactor needs to face different high temperature environments. In general chemical and physical reactions, the temperature is as high as 600 degrees Celsius. In high temperature environment, stainless steel materials can still be used normally.
- Strong corrosion resistance Stainless steel itself contains chromium, nickel and other elements, which has good corrosion resistance, and it can still maintain good corrosion resistance when it is made into a reactor.
Application of stainless steel chemical reactor
Stainless steel chemical reactor is often used for esterification, polymerization, hydrolysis and other chemical reactions. The reaction mixture can be heated or cooled using a jacketed system, ensuring efficient temperature control and a safe reaction environment.
Mix and mix:
The stainless steel chemical reactor is commonly used for mixing and blending of various products such as food and beverage products, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The stainless steel chemical reactor is also used in fermentation processes such as the production of beer, wine and other fermented foods. The jacketed system allows precise temperature control, which is critical to maintaining optimal fermentation conditions.
The stainless steel chemical reactor is used in the distillation process, which involves separating the different components of a mixture based on their boiling points.
Jacketed stainless steel reactors are also used in extraction processes such as extracting essential oils from plants or extracting active pharmaceutical ingredients from natural sources.
Stainless steel chemical reactor operation
- Before using the reactor, the storage tank must be cleaned with hot water and then fumigated.
- Add materials to the tank through the material pipe fixed on the tank cover, or open the tank cover to add materials.
- Do not fill the material too full, so as not to splash when the material is stirred, causing unhygienic or other losses.
- After filling various materials into the tank in proportion, start the motor.
- Generally, after 3 to 5 minutes, stir the material evenly, then open the ball valve to discharge, and wait for the next feeding.
- After the stirring is completed, the remaining materials in the tank should be emptied.
|— PARAMETER —|
|MATERIAL||304 stainless steel|
|POWER SUPPLY||110V/60hz 220V/50hz 240v/60hz|
Q: What types of stainless steel are used in stainless steel chemical reactor?
A: The most common types of stainless steel used in chemical reactors are 304 and 316. These grades have good corrosion resistance, thermal conductivity.
Q: What factors should be considered when choosing a stainless steel chemical reactor?
A: Factors to consider when choosing a stainless steel chemical reactor include the required reaction conditions such as temperature and pressure, the type of process being performed, the size and volume required, and the compatibility of the material with the reactants and products.
Q: How is the stainless steel chemical reactor designed and manufactured?
A: A stainless steel chemical reactor is typically designed using computer-aided design (CAD) software that precisely specifies the size, shape, and features of the vessel. The fabrication process includes cutting, welding, polishing and finishing stainless steel components to create the final reactor.
Q: What is the difference between single-layer and double-layer stainless steel chemical reactors?
A: A single wall stainless steel reactor is a vessel with a single wall, while a double wall stainless steel reactor has an outer jacket surrounding the vessel. The double layer design allows heating or cooling of the process fluid within the reactor by circulation of the heating or cooling fluid in the jacket. This provides better control over the reaction temperature and is especially useful in processes requiring precise temperature control.