Introduction Of Small Freeze Dryer For Home Use
The Small freeze dryer for home use is a great tool for those who want to preserve food, herbs or other materials in a convenient and efficient manner. There are a variety of options on the market, as well as in a variety of sizes and capacities, with some designed for commercial use and others for home use. Compact, easy to use and affordable, the FD-10Hfreeze dryer is a good choice for a home freeze dryer.
Advantages Of Small Freeze Dryer For Home Use
- High refrigeration efficiency, the refrigeration system adopts the world’s leading technology;
- Use environmentally friendly refrigerants
- Cooling temperature:
Standard cold trap temperature (no load): ≤ -60°C, room temperature ≤28°C;
Limit cold trap temperature (no load): ≤ -65°C, room temperature ≤25°C;
- Support freeze-drying data curve recording function.
- It is possible to set the requirements for the temperature of the cold trap when the vacuum pump is started, so as to avoid starting the vacuum pump when the temperature of the cold trap does not reach the effective low-temperature water capture performance, causing water to enter the vacuum pump;
- Temperature and vacuum with correction function;
- With vacuum pressure display unit switch, support Mbar (millibar), Pa (Pascal), Torr (Torr).
Application Of Small Freeze Dryer For Home Use:
Freeze-drying technology can be applied to the processing of fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy products and other foods. The taste, color and nutritional content of food can be preserved by freeze-drying, and the shelf life of food can also be extended.
Freeze-drying technology is widely used in the pharmaceutical process, and can be used to produce various drugs such as injections, oral medicines, eye drops, and skin patches. Freeze-drying can preserve the active ingredients of the drug, and it can also extend the shelf life of the drug.
Freeze-drying technology is also widely used in the field of biotechnology. It can be used to preserve microorganisms such as cells, viruses, and bacteria, and can also be used to prepare biological products such as enzymes, antibodies, and proteins.
The freeze-drying process of Small freeze dryer for home use (freeze dryer) is based on the food freeze-drying process: food pre-freezing, sublimation drying (primary drying stage), analytical drying (secondary drying stage) three-stage reasonable freeze-drying Process data, the data is set in the small freeze dryer for home use PLC electronic control program to carry out programmed freeze and vacuum drying of food to remove moisture. Food freeze-drying process includes:
At a temperature of 10-20°C below the eutectic point of the food sample, choose a reasonable freezing temperature, cooling rate and pre-freezing time to achieve the full freezing effect of the food sample;
Select a reasonable temperature control range, heating rate, temperature holding time and vacuum control value below the co-melting point of the food sample to remove about 90% of the running water;
Analysis and drying:
Under the high temperature resistance of the food sample, select the appropriate control drying time, vacuum degree and holding time to remove the remaining bound water.
|Model||Drying area(m2)||Tray size(mm)||Shelf size(mm)||Voltage(V)||Machine size(mm)|
|Model||Drying area(m2)||Tray size(mm)||Shelf size(mm)|
Q: The Small freeze dryer for home use works normally, but there is still water in the gas end?
- The automatic drain of the refrigerated dryer does not drain water regularly;
- The air flow rate is too large, and the customer’s air consumption suddenly increases;
- Wrong plumbing after refrigeration dryer, too many U-bends;
- The refrigerated dryer is not equipped with a precision filter or the filter element is invalid;
- The water in the gas storage tank has not been discharged for a long time;
- Pre-cooler, heat exchanger copper tube rupture;
- Leakage in bypass piping.
Q: Is there a big pressure drop at the inlet and outlet of Small freeze dryer for home use?
- The filter core of the precision filter is blocked and invalid;
- The condensed water in the refrigerated dryer is not discharged in time, forming an ice blockage in the evaporator (need to stop the machine to melt the ice, check the drainage device, and properly adjust the low pressure of the refrigerant);
- The pipeline valve is not fully opened, the pipeline diameter is too small, there are many elbows, and there are too many air leakage points at the pipeline connection.
Q: Small freeze dryer for home use cannot start?
A: Press the AC contactor, if it fails to start, there are three possibilities:
- Circuit board failure—short the penultimate and third wires of the circuit board, if the short circuit can start, it means that the circuit board is faulty;
- Thermal protector overload protection;
- Malfunction of the compressor.
Q: The exhaust temperature of the Small freeze dryer for home use is too high, what is the cause?
- The compressed air intake temperature is too high or the flow rate is too large;
- The working condition of the refrigeration system changes, causing the evaporation temperature of the refrigerant to rise, so that the compressed air cannot be cooled sufficiently in the evaporator;
- The heat dissipation from the outer wall of the precooler pipe is too large.