Introduction Of High Pressure Stirred Reactor
CJF high pressure stirred reactor is a container used for high pressure and high temperature reactions in chemistry and material science. An autoclave usually consists of a cylindrical chamber made of a strong, corrosion-resistant material such as stainless steel, and equipped with a sealing mechanism to prevent the escape of reactants or products. It is a closed system designed to withstand high pressure up to 22Mpa and high temperature up to 350°C.
Structure Of High Pressure Stirred Reactor
The reactor vessel is the main body of the reactor, usually made of high-strength materials such as stainless steel or titanium, which can withstand high pressure and high temperature conditions.
Stirrer is used to agitate the reaction mixture and ensure proper mixing and reaction. It is usually a high-speed impeller or turbine driven by an electric motor.
Heating and Cooling Systems:
High pressure stirred reactors require precise temperature control to ensure proper reaction conditions. The heating and cooling system usually consists of heating and cooling jackets or coils used to control the temperature of the reaction mixture.
Pressure control system:
The pressure control system is used to maintain the required pressure conditions in the high pressure stirred reactor. This may include pressure gauges, safety valves and other safety features.
Inlets and Outlets:
Inlets and outlets are used to add reactants and remove products from the reactor vessel. These ports are usually valved to control the flow of material into and out of the reactor.
Seals and Gaskets:
Seals and gaskets are used to ensure a tight seal between the reactor vessel and other components such as agitators, heating and cooling systems, and inlet/outlet ports.
Applications Of High Pressure Stirred Reactor
High pressure stirred reactor is used to produce chemicals such as oils, fats and polymers by hydrogenating unsaturated bonds.
Used in the oxidation of alkenes to produce alcohols, aldehydes and ketones.
Used in the production of polymers such as polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene.
Used to extract valuable compounds from natural sources such as plants, fruits and herbs.
Used to synthesize various organic and inorganic compounds such as pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals and catalysts.
Precautions Of High Pressure Stirred Reactor:
( 1 ) To react with different media in high pressure stirred reactor, first check whether the media corrodes the main material.
(2) When adding the reaction medium, it should not exceed 2/3 of the liquid level of the kettle body!
(3) When working or at the end, it is strictly forbidden to disassemble under pressure! It is strictly forbidden for the kettle to work under the condition of overpressure and overtemperature!
( 4 ) When cleaning the high pressure stirred reactor, special attention should be paid not to flow water or other liquids into the heating furnace to prevent the heating furnace wire from being blown.
(5) If there is abnormal sound inside the isolation sleeve during operation, stop the machine and check whether there is any abnormality in the mixing system.
(6) According to the operating voltage of the controller, the corresponding voltage must be connected, single-phase 220V, three-phase 380V, the live wire and neutral wire of the controller should not be reversed; do not carry out wiring work during power transmission to prevent electric shock!
(7) When the controller is powered on, even if the heating and stirring switch is not turned on, the output terminals behind the controller are still charged, and it is not allowed to touch any plugs during operation!
( 9 ) Speed display The correct detection position is very important for the stable display of the speed. This position has been adjusted before leaving the factory. Do not adjust it arbitrarily! If the speed is not displayed, move the speed measuring ring up and down until the speed is displayed stably.
(10) Regularly inspect various instruments and blasting relief devices to ensure their accurate and reliable work. The working environment of the equipment should meet the requirements of safety technical specifications!
(11) When installing, connect the blasting vent to the outside through the pipeline!
(12) When the kettle is out of use for a long time, the inside and outside of the kettle should be cleaned and wiped free of water and other materials, and stored in a clean, dry and non-corrosive place.
|Model||Capacity (L)||Setting Pressure (MPa)||Setting Temperature (℃)||Heating Power (kW)||Stirring Torque (N. cm)||Voltage (V/Hz)|
Q: The High pressure stirred reactor is powered on but the power switch is not turned on. Why is there an indication on the heating voltmeter and it cannot be adjusted?
- The posts and sockets are loose or in poor contact, tighten the posts.
- The solid-state voltage regulator inside the instrument is damaged, replace the solid-state voltage regulator according to the model.
- The heating fuse is damaged, replace the fuse.
Q: Why does the high pressure stirred reactor have no temperature display or negative values?
- The thermocouple wires are in contact with each other when they are open and welded, and the socket of the plug-in controller is not in good contact. You can open the thermocouple connector and re-weld the wire ends or change the wiring position. Re-insert the thermocouple receptacle.
- If the thermocouple is damaged and disconnected, replace the thermocouple.
- The thermometer is damaged, replace the thermometer.
Q: When the stirring switch is turned on, the fuse is burned or the fuse is blown immediately after replacement?
- The wiring of the motor is short-circuited, correct the wiring.
- The magnetic stirrer is jammed. Remove the motor belt and turn the mixer by hand to see if there is a jam. If so, it is a mechanical failure. Find the cause and repair it, or contact our company.
- There is a diode burnt in the thyristor wiring board. Use a multimeter to measure the diode. The forward resistance should be 15-20Ω, and the reverse should be infinite.
- The silicon controlled rectifier breaks down, and the resistance value between 3CTA and K is infinite when measured with the 10K level of the table, otherwise it will be damaged.