CF high pressure lab reactor is a simple high-pressure reactor produced according to the functional characteristics of high-pressure reactors according to customer requirements. It can be placed in electric blast drying ovens, constant temperature oil/water baths, low-temperature tanks and other environments. It is made of stainless steel. It can be configured with a computer communication terminal, and the volume can be customized according to customer needs.
CF High Pressure Lab Reactor Features:
- The main body of the high pressure lab reactor is made of 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel stirring rod, suitable for stirring various solvents.
- Deceleration reminder motor stirring, stable operation, high torque, no spark, long service life.
- PTFE components + mechanical seal, proprietary technology, can ensure good vacuum and long service life.
- High pressure lab reactor controller is dual digital display for speed and temperature (can display temperature in boiler). The speed can be adjusted with the speed controller, which is intuitive and convenient; it is also equipped with a temperature sensor (PT100) inside the kettle.
- The overall structure is compact and reasonable, equipped with universal wheels, moving as a whole, easy to operate.
- The stainless steel relief valve can effectively reduce the stirring dead angle, and the relief is convenient.
Precautions For Using High Pressure Lab Reactor:
- It is recommended that the external heating temperature should not exceed 350°C, and the heating rate should not exceed 5°C min. The PID temperature control system can be used to control the temperature, and the cooling rate should not exceed 5°C min. The safety pressure is 22MPa.
- After feeding, the screws are pressed symmetrically. When the reaction is completed, the lid of the kettle can only be opened after the kettle body cools down to room temperature naturally.
- The filling degree in the kettle should not exceed 80%
- The high pressure lab reactor is to be used in the place where it is to be used and operated in accordance with the instructions for use. Find out the conditions such as test pressure, operating pressure, and operating temperature engraved on the main container, and use it within the allowable range of conditions.
- The high pressure lab reactor is a precision equipment. The sealing ring adopts the contact sealing form of the cone surface, and the purpose of sealing is achieved by tightening the main bolts to make them compress each other.
- Special care must be taken on the sealing cone to avoid damage caused by various collisions.
- When installing the cover, first place the reactor body, and then carefully install the cover on the kettle body at a fixed position. When tightening the main bolts, they must be tightened diagonally and symmetrically for several times.Evenly, the kettle lid should not tilt sideways to achieve good sealing performance, and the specified tightening torque should not be exceeded to avoid crushing the sealing surface or accelerated wear .
- The pressure used by the pressure gauge should be used within 1/2 of the marked pressure. And often compare the pressure gauge with the standard pressure gauge and correct it.
- Pressure gauges for oxygen should not be mixed with pressure gauges for other gases.
- Safety valves and other safety devices must use equipment that has undergone regular inspections and meets the specified requirements.
- During operation, care must be taken that the thermometer should be accurately inserted into the reaction solution.
- The interior of the autoclave and the liner should be kept clean.
- When covering the disc flange cover, the bolts located on the diagonal line should be tightened in pairs in turn.
Application Of High Pressure Lab Reactor
High pressure lab reactor is widely used in petrochemical, fine chemical, biofuel, energy and environmental protection, food and medicine and other fields.It is a pressure vessel used to complete vulcanization, nitration, hydrogenation, alkylation, polymerization, condensation and other processes such as reactors, reaction pot, decomposition pot, polymerization kettle, etc.
High Pressure Lab Reactor Cleaning Requirements
- Fill the reaction solvent into the kettle from the exhaust valve, and after cleaning most of the residue, pour water into the kettle and stir for 10 minutes. Only then can the lid of the kettle be opened to clean the inner wall of the kettle.
- When cleaning, the kettle cover and sampling valve must be cleaned, and at the same time, when there is water in the kettle, fill it with nitrogen for a while.
- For the temporarily unused reaction kettle, add 70% volume of clean anhydrous ethanol to soak the reaction kettle, and do not tighten the screws.
Q1 Failure phenomenon: Leakage occurs at the sealing surface.
Cause of failure: loose screw threads. Gasket surface is damaged.
Remedy: tighten the screws. Regrind and polish the sealing surface.
Q2. Error phenomenon: A leak occurs in the valve.
Cause of failure: Damage to the sealing surfaces of the valve stem (needle) and valve connection.
Countermeasures: maintenance, replacement of valve stem (needle) and valve port.
Q3. Obstacle phenomenon: the outer magnetic steel rotates, the inner magnetic steel does not rotate, and the motor current decreases.
Causes of failure: temperature rise inside the kettle is too high, refrigeration cycle is not smooth, internal magnetic steel will be demagnetized at high temperature. The hydrogenation reaction causes the inner magnetic steel sleeve to crack and the inner magnetic steel to expand.
Solution: Notify the supplier to replace the magnetic steel inside.
Q4. Obstacle phenomenon: There is friction noise in the magnetic clutch drive.
Cause of failure: The shaft sleeve and bearing are worn, the gap is too large, and the magnet steel inside rotates and jumps.
Remedy: Contact your supplier to replace the bearings and bushings.